KGA Accounting Plus is a well established Chartered Accounting practice that has grown organically due to our marketing and business development focus. You’ll be joining a family oriented firm which promotes team culture, real work-life balance and flexibility.
Intermediate or Senior Accountant
This growth has created an exciting new position within the practice working within the team. We operate a relatively flat structure leading to plenty of autonomy to manage your own clients with the support of the Partners.
The position will suit an experienced BAS accountant with Xero experience who is used to looking after a portfolio of clients and working in a close-knit team environment.
This is a multifaceted role that will draw upon your technical and advisory experience. You will be managing compliance jobs from start to finish as well as advising clients on various accounting and systems matters, assisting particular clients with their cash flows, budgeting and forecasting as well assisting the Partners with advisory focused projects. There is plenty of scope internally to progress in due course. All the pieces are in place for you to make this role your own.
The position and company:
• Challenging role with potential to deliver real value and a variety of client work
• Family orientated firm which promotes team culture, real work-life balance and flexibility
• Focus on our clients, our community and our future
Skills and experience required:
• 2-5+ years experience in a New Zealand Chartered Accounting firm
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Salary is highly competitive and will reflect your experience.